Promising quality is easy. Reliably keeping this promise is more difficult. And the hardest task of all is working in such a way that recognised and neutral test institutions assess this work as complying with the highest standards of quality at all times and confirm this with their certificate. In other words, guaranteed quality – something that is ensured at ZINDEL.
Our quality management system: ISO 9001
We introduced a quality management system (QM system) according to DIN EN ISO 9001 back in 1994. This QM system has been certified several times:
- By Det Norske Veritas in 1994,
- By Germanischer Lloyd in 1998,
- By TÜV SÜD in 2002, 2005 and 2008, and
- By SGS – Société Générale de Surveillance – in 2011,
Since 1994, we have constantly continued to optimise our QM system:
- The entire system is audited annually, both internally and externally, by the certification company.
- From initial customer contact to far beyond the end of the order, the QM system ensures all necessary processes.
- We guarantee very high quality at favourable prices because we streamline our processes.
- Working processes and the tools that are used are constantly checked for their effectiveness and are improved.
- Employee qualifications are regularly reviewed and extended through training.
- Any deviation in quality is tracked by us and – like internal improvement suggestions – leads to the revision of our processes.
- This continuous improvement process enables us to constantly increase the quality of our services.
- The perfect and inexpensive production of technical documentation is our standard practice.